Thursday, August 29, 2013

My bags are packed...

Time for another voyage across the pond.
Headed to Northern England and London for
family time and some vintage shopping for the boutique!
Below is my wardrobe for the next 10 days...


Each trip finds me bringing less, making my
back a happy camper!

Places on our agenda ~
Camden Passage Antique Market

I hope to find some vintage wares...

Disappointment reigned when I found that 
Downton Abbey Highclere Castle 
tickets are sold out during our stay, not sure the
rest of the family is disappointed!


I will however be visiting the 
Bronte Parsonage & Museum...


...home to those fabulous Bronte sisters.

Also on the agenda, a local cheese market,
WWII museums, Cutty Sark and large quantities of scones!
Last year's visit found me electronically challenged
trying to keep up with the blog overseas but I believe 
we have corrected the problem. 
(Or user error as my husband would say)
So stay tuned and maybe just maybe my paparazzi skills will prevail and you will see a 
 photo of new Prince George, hope springs eternal!


No comments:

Post a Comment