Sunday, September 23, 2012

Au revoir!


MAGGIE GOES TO FRANCE!

Today I leave for England and France in search 
of unique, one of kind items for


Because we will be traveling by plane, train, 
car and ferry and I travel by the 
"if you bring it, you must carry it" mantra, 
I managed to squeeze all of my travel necessities
 for 12 days in one carry on bag!
(husband was very impressed)


In addition to browsing shops on the outskirts
 of Paris and Portobello Market in London, 
I am scheduling stops at a few patisseries, 
chateau's and vineyards along the way.  
So follow me on my journey where 
I will share pictures and design 
ideas from across the pond.

Reese will be holding down the fort, 
(and watching her Baylor Bears)
taking care of our Fall goodies (take a peek!)
and getting our Christmas items 
prepared to go on-line
(I can't wait to post them!) 

So until then, Happy Fall and Au revoir!

Amphibian Prince




No comments:

Post a Comment