Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring has Sprung!

As I sit to write about spring,
a front has come through and it is a balmy
55 degrees and raining!
Well we need the rain so no complaints,
I will just enjoy the pictures of time
spent yesterday at the 
Dallas Blooms.


Tulips always make me wish I planned better!


One of my favorite areas of the 
Dallas Arboretum
is what I call my "Virginia" path, 
all dogwoods, ferns and azaleas.
Missing Virginia today.


This year the grounds are graced by a pair
of spectacular peacocks!





This was also my first chance to visit
the newly opened Children's Garden

I am amazed at the thought process and attention to 
detail that went into this garden. 
Giant topiary caterpillars,
telescopes painted like giant bumblebees 
and fountain mushrooms.

The science in nature exhibits explain everything from cave development to how water is used for energy.

I can't wait to take our grandson along the Math Path!

Now this is more my math style...



Looking through the waterfall.

Our stroll is over, I never get tired of the
changing seasons here.


Welcome Spring!


~Maggie

Visit our Grand Gardens on Pinterest!














No comments:

Post a Comment